Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Question

After the brief had been explained the whole of second year Interactive Arts with the help of Tutor Dave Griffiths formulated around eight questions related to success I chose the question "can success be engineered?" along with my peers Tom Ferguson, Hannah Davies, James Ackerley, James Hasker and Samie Ahmed.

At this early stage I was fixated on creating a kinetic sculpture in the form of a chain reaction. The reason for this is that I have a bad habit of going straight into "final piece mode" and I felt if the six of us worked for eight weeks building a sculpture of this sort the size and technical process would be sensational.

This formulated idea had to be left to one side because it was a final piece that no development had been involved in.


Above - Honda advertisement kinetic sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment