Saturday 2 October 2010

Summer Project

The summer project that I was set was to invent a six player game the game I invented was called Rhyme Time.

These are the rules.

Each player draws a picture on a piece of paper.
The picture is of a corresponding rhyme.
The player must invent their rhyme.
For example I could invent the rhyme dead bed and the picture could look like this.

The game is built up of 3 rounds.
When the group is ready a player will reveal their picture and the other 5 players will guess by shouting out rhymes.
When a picture is correctly guessed it is handed over to the player who guessed it right.
The player with the most pictures at the end of the game is the winner.



I think the game worked well in as the group seemed to enjoy it and it was a good way to get to know each other. The feedback I received was all positive and I enjoyed playing the games the other group members brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment