Tuesday 19 October 2010

Idea for Filming and Greater Understanding

I am planning to shoot some slow-motion footage of flight. To do this i will need a high definition camera, tripod and a subject. I have two subjects looking at organic flight and man made flight.

Firstly I will try to capture a pigeon as it takes flight. To do this I will use some bait like bread after setting a camera on a tripod and then use something or someone to spook the bird into flying. I will the take my footage to the editing suit and use "After Effects" to slow the footage down then export it into "Quick Time".


For the second part of the footage I will be shooting a remote control helicopter taking off. I will do this by following instructions from the first shoot skipping out the bait and spooking steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment