Friday 29 April 2011

Test Animation

This is a short animation I made at home using the iphoto feature on my imac. I started by doing a short and simple recording of me entering the room and sitting in front of the camera. After this split the video into sections and used print screen to collect a series of images of frames. Finally I added an effect to the images to make them look like a hand drawn animation and imported the image sequence into Flash. I think the test animation works quite well but it does feel a bit unnecessary to change the video in this way. I think its more ascetically pleasing however not much has changed from the original video. I also made it slightly more difficult for myself in the technique in which i created the animation as I could have used software to cut my video and a preset in Photoshop to change all my images into the hand drawn style I discussed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment